Friday, June 14, 2019

Transition

Wow...it has been a LONG time...exams eating up a large portion of my time, leading me to halt most of my hobbies, leading to this deserted piece of work... Ah well, that's over now, and there's some news! I have decided to perhaps discontinue this page, I'm not quitting writing don't worry. Basically, I have decided with a few others to start a blog together, and it might not be easy for me to put equal effort into both these pages, and I'm not a fan of half-hearted work. So, with that being said, I'll most probably be working on that page full time through the summer, so once we do create it, I'll let everyone know.

Thanks to anyone and everyone that actually read everything that I wrote, as much as I wanted to help more people, I'm glad that it reached anyone at all, and it helped me as well.

So...maybe for the last time, HERE atleast....stay strong... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts