Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Inactivity

I apologize for the recent inactivity I have been showing. Recently, my school winter examinations took place and I was quite busy with studying and did not receive much time for writing. I told myself that I could find time for keeping up regular posts but unfortunately, I could not manage my time efficiently enough to do so. I felt guilty about not being able to find time for writing, especially since it is something that I am so passionate about, and I felt the need to write this, to explain myself. Either way, the exams have been concluded and I will soon have a large span of time to work on my writing, and the upkeep of this blog. With that, I will also be starting another blog with a friend, which I will reveal shortly on this page, it will focus on motivational writing pieces and with more people working on it, the uploads will be much more regular and more consistent. Thank you for reading once again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts