Saturday, October 6, 2018

Starting a Blog

After a small debate in my mind, I've officially decided to start a blog! A few of my friends started it as well, so naturally I have to give them a bit of competition.

With that being said, this blog will be about my personal thoughts, the endless train of thought that goes through my head daily, but compiled in a way that makes sense. So it may be anything from personal opinions to philosophical agenda and whatnot. I will also be occasionally putting up poems that I've written myself or ones that I found on the internet that I found interesting, so that's another thing.

I will also be posting a lot of inspirational, motivational writings of sorts, I mean I call it that but it might not actually make you guys feel that way, even though I will try to make it feel that way.

So that's all from me for now, I'll be beginning my posting in a few days and I'll do my level best to keep up a constant upload rate.

Have a good day everybody, till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts